We are pleased to announce the Grand Prize and Community winners for the 6th Annual Workplace Wellness Challenge. Thank you for being a part of one of our biggest challenges yet - over 80 workplaces and 800 employees across the region participated this year!
Congratulations to our Grand Prize and Community Winners. Winners were determined by the highest average points earned per team (total points divided by total team members).
Grand Prize Winners
- Kenora District: Goldcorp - Purchasing/ Accounting/ HR
- Rainy River District: Rainy River Hospital
- Atikokan: Atikokan Non-Profit Daycare Corporation
- Dryden/Machin: Kenora District Services Board
- Ear Falls: Ear Falls Public School
- Emo: Sturgeon Creek School
- Fort Frances: Northern Community Development Services
- Ignace: Ignace Public School
- Kenora: Copperfin Credit Union
- Nestor Falls/Sioux Narrows: Nestor Falls School
- Pickle Lake: Crolancia Public School
- Rainy River: Rainy River Hospital
- Red Lake: Goldcorp - Purchasing/ Accounting/ HR
- Savant Lake: Savant Lake Public School
- Sioux Lookout: Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry
Workplace winners will be contacted by local Northwestern Health Unit staff shortly; prizes will be determined based on the winning workplace's needs. Individual prizes will be drawn and distributed to participant winners in the next week or two.
If you haven't already done so, please take a moment to complete our short participant evaluation. Your responses will help us improve future workplace challenges. You can access the survey at: WORKPLACE WELLNESS CHALLENGE - SURVEY. Please forward this survey link to your team members so that we can hear their opinion as well.
Thanks again for guiding your team through the challenge this year as Team Captain! If you have any questions about the challenge, or about workplace wellness, please feel free to contact Christine McLeod.