It is important to keep your mouth and teeth healthy. Follow these tips for a healthy smile:
- Brush twice daily. Don’t forget to brush your tongue.
- Use fluoridated toothpaste.
- Floss daily.
- See a dental professional regularly.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Choose healthy food choices. Avoid sweet, sticky treats.
- If you can't brush - eat some cheese. It balances the acids in your mouth and helps prevent cavities.
- Wear a mouth guard while you play sports.
It is also important to keep your baby's mouth and teeth healthy.
Learn more about: