Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content



Print Version
    Text Resize:
  • A
  • A
  • A
  • A

Quick Launch

Don't Get Ticked! Learn about tick bite prevention and tick tracking.

Hike It or Bike It Challenge! Register today!

First Week Challenge Contest: Quit smoking for the first 7 days of the month and you could win $500! Learn more.

Is your child getting the nutrition they need to learn and grow? There is a quick and easy way to find out.                                    

Traveller Health Notice:
Click here for the most current information on Zika virus for the public and for health professionals which is available on the Government of Canada website.

Infection Prevention and Control Lapse Disclosure:
This website contains reports on premises where an infection prevention and control lapse was more

Food Recall Warnings and Allergy Alerts:
For current food recall warnings and allergy allerts from the Canada Food Inspection Agency,
 see recalled products and details here.



Your feedback is important! Let us know how we’re doing and how we can better serve you and your community. 

Take our client satisfaction survey, email or join our online discussion panel. Click here to learn more.
  • Q:
    Do I have to pay for dental services that I receive from NWHU?
    No, all NWHU dental services are free of cost, for those who qualify.