This section has information for youth and young adults about health and health unit programs and services. Click on the links below for more information.
- Apps for physical activity and healthy eating: information on things to consider when choosing an app, suggested apps, and more
- Healthy eating basics: information on portion sizes, label reading, healthy drink choices, and more
- Types of physical activity: information on activities for endurance, strength, flexibility and more
- Drug and alcohol use: information on low-risk drinking, preventing an overdose, needle exchange and more
- LGBTT: information on resources and supports, gender and sexual orientation, gender expression and more
- Sexual health: information on healthy relationships, birth control, sexually transmitted diseases (STI's) and more
- Sports and recreation injuries: information on concussion prevention, safe return to play, off-road safety, safety on the water and more
- Tobacco-free living: information on Leave the Pack Behind, Smoke-Free Movies, help for smokers who want to quit and more
- NWHU Safe food handler course: information on a safe food handling course that can help in obtaining employment in the food service industry.